[mapguide-users] Case Statement in Tool tip field

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Tue Jul 7 12:38:32 EDT 2009

Hi, there are a few workarounds for this one:
1. Create a thematic layers based on TYPE_POLUTION and hard-code text into
the labels.
2. Create multiple layers filtered on TYPE_POLUTION
3. Create a lookup table in a database (i.e. Access) and join it to your
data for tooltips based on TYPE_POLUTION

regards
gordon