[mapguide-users] Can Cartographic Stylization Use Symbol libraries?

Tom Lazo / Stygy tom.lazo at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:39:24 EDT 2009

Hi,

Have you seen the phpviewerexample??,
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download/releases/2.0.x-samples.
Well..download it and open :
phpviewersample\findaddress\templates\addressmarker.xml.

I dunno if it helps...but this example uses a Symbol Library:

<PointSymbolization2D>
            <W2D>
              <Unit>Millimeters</Unit>
              <SizeContext>DeviceUnits</SizeContext>
              <SizeX>15</SizeX>
              <SizeY>15</SizeY>
              <W2DSymbol>

<ResourceId>Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Symbols/BasicSymbols.SymbolLibrary</ResourceId>
                <LibraryItemName>PushPin - Blue</LibraryItemName>
              </W2DSymbol>
            </W2D>
</PointSymbolization2D>

Srry if it does not help.