[mapguide-users] Problem in displaying map

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Tue Jul 14 10:46:12 EDT 2009

You are missing a .prj file which contains the coordinate system information. You will need to set a coordinate system on the feature source (Data connection) so that when you create a map it knows what coordinate system the data is in. If you don't know you could use arbitrary xy meters for example, but you won't be able to mix this with other data of known coordinate systems using only xy.

Dave