[mapguide-users] Problem in displaying map

sreejith R sreejithrivkl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:17:03 EDT 2009

Mr. Stefan,
I didn't get any preview,I got only a page that has a toolbar on the top and
under that the screen is divided into  three  part . The left part  contain
labels  Layers  and properties.  under the Layer s label  the name of the
label  displayed. But under  Properties  I couldn't see anything. the middle
part is blank and in the right part Map guide viewercommand list is
displayed.

I have
files-district.shp,district.dbf,district.shx,district.prj,district.shp.xml,district.sbn,district.sbx.
But I have selected only district.shp and district.dbf files for
dataconnection.I saved this as a1.then in the layer step, I selected the
feature resource as a1. In the same step I selected all properties available
in the viewer and in the layer style set minimum as 0 and maximum as
infinite.I saved this as a2.In the third step Map, I set the coordinate
system as Arbitrary X-Y Coordinates (Meter) (XY-M) and select a2 as layer
resource and gave the legent label mylegent.I saved this as a3.In the fusion
application step, and selected map resource as a3 and saved this as a4. In
the last step layout,selected map resource as a3 and saves it as a5. Then I
clicked the button "Show in Browser".

--
Sreejith.R