[mapguide-users] could somebody tell me how to display tooltip in firefox or how to display lable of my dynamic layer in fusion?

knife114 ldk114 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 09:55:41 EDT 2009

hi,all
   i hava a problem to display "label text" from my dynamic
layer(programming) in fusion.
i can display tooltip in ie6 ie7,but i could not display it in firefox or
opera.

could somebody tell me how to display tooltip in firefox or how to display
lable of my dynamic layer in fusion?

--------------------------------------
i use the addressmarker.xml,it can display tooltip and display label in
basic weblayout

  Address

      10000

        false
        false

            …………
            "Address"
            Arial Unicode MS
            …………

              Millimeters
              DeviceUnits
              15
              15

Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Symbols/BasicSymbols.SymbolLibrary
                PushPin - Blue