[mapguide-users] could somebody tell me how to display tooltip in firefox or how to display lable of my dynamic layer in fusion?

knife114 ldk114 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 09:56:43 EDT 2009

hi,all
   i hava a problem to display "label text" from my dynamic
layer(programming) in fusion.
i can display tooltip in ie6 ie7,but i could not display it in firefox or
opera.

could somebody tell me how to display tooltip in firefox or how to display
lable of my dynamic layer in fusion?

--------------------------------------
i use the addressmarker.xml,it can display tooltip and display label in
basic weblayout

  <ToolTip>Address</ToolTip>
    <VectorScaleRange>
      <MaxScale>10000</MaxScale>
      <PointTypeStyle>
        <DisplayAsText>false</DisplayAsText>
        <AllowOverpost>false</AllowOverpost>
        <PointRule>
          <LegendLabel></LegendLabel>
          <Label>
            …………
            <Text>"Address"</Text>
            <FontName>Arial Unicode MS</FontName>
            …………
          </Label>
          <PointSymbolization2D>
            <W2D>
              <Unit>Millimeters</Unit>
              <SizeContext>DeviceUnits</SizeContext>
              <SizeX>15</SizeX>
              <SizeY>15</SizeY>
              <W2DSymbol>

<ResourceId>Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Symbols/BasicSymbols.SymbolLibrary</ResourceId>
                <LibraryItemName>PushPin - Blue</LibraryItemName>
              </W2DSymbol>
            </W2D>
          </PointSymbolization2D>
        </PointRule>