[mapguide-users] Don't Try This At Home - Corrupted DB XML Repository

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Mon Jul 20 04:34:35 EDT 2009

Thanks Kenneth,

Once you have restarted the MG server (on a nightly script or other reason)
the corrupt respository means the MG service will not start so no access to
the mapagent APIs.  But good tip - thanks.

I ended up having to delete the server\repository files to get MG to
recreate them (clean) from scratch.

 Crispin

I'll file a ticket...