[mapguide-users] Display malayalam in the map

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Tue Jul 21 10:37:20 EDT 2009

There is a MySQL provider as well you could use. The problem is still similar. You need to have the required font support (code page/language stuff) installed on the server.

If you don't have a .cpg file you could create it by simply Googling the codepage for your language and saving the value (just the code that's it) in a file called .cpg. I suspect this isn't the problem. It's more likely the font being used to display the characters. Try using MS Gothic or P Gothic. That works for most Asian fonts.

Dave