[mapguide-users] [FIREFOX 3.5] Double click bug?

David Hequet david.hequet at free.fr
Wed Jul 22 07:33:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm experiencing a strange issue only on Firefox 3.5 ("only firefox 3.5"
mean that i don't have this issue on IE6,7,8, Chrome and Firefox 3) and Ajax
viewer.

I override the ajaxmappane.tmpl's OnDblClick function (or simply add an
"alert") and it works perfectly.
But when i activate some layers i didn't work anymore (only firefox 3.5).

>From my feeling it works great with polygon layer (tried SDF and Oracle
Spatial). By when i activate a Point Layer (tried ODBC) or Polyline (tried
SDF and Oracle spatial) it didn't work very well.

The  behavior is very strange, it depend "where i dbl click" or how much
data i have.?
Example: i activate a point layer, i dblclick on a point: works great,
dblclick on data or blank near from the point it didnt fire the event (but,
if a selectionable data is here, the selection works!).

I don't know where to search (but i will keep Firefox 3 wich works..). I
think the javascripts event propagation is stopped but i dont know where to
search.

thank for reading,
David