[mapguide-users] [FIREFOX 3.5] Double click bug?

Mauricio Villablanca mgvillablanca at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 04:03:14 EDT 2009

I don't know what you mean by "double clicking on data".

The OnDblClick function will be triggered when you double click on features
only, not on any region of the map. For points and lines, the cursor has to
be right on top of the feature and very often, that's not the case. That's
why it might seem it doesn't work. This is not exclusive to Firefox, though.