[mapguide-users] [FIREFOX 3.5] Double click bug?

David Hequet david.hequet at free.fr
Thu Jul 23 05:36:42 EDT 2009

Sorry about my lack of english vocabulary. By "double clicking on data" i
mean "on feature".
Otherwise, the OnDblClick is triggered on all double click in the map area,
even if it's a blank map.

The onDblClick is simply not triggered when some layer are visible, and when
you double click "near" these feature.

I (tried to?) attached a sample image showing when it work (a green cross
mean that the OnDblClick is triggered, a Red Cross when it's not).

As i said i experience this strange issue only on firefox 3.5 (i tried on
different computer with/without Firefox Extension or theme). Firefox 3 works
fine (same mapdefinition, same test area, same computer (a reinstalled
FF3)).

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3308499/Sample.png