[mapguide-users] Adding Layers programmatically using java

Jai Prakash Mansukhani jai_mansukhani at ipssi.com
Wed Jul 22 10:12:34 EDT 2009

Hi all,
  I am novice to Mapguide so please can somebody help me understand the
logic of how to add a layer to a map
using a java code. Basically this is what i am try doing.
I have 8 out of which 7 are being shown on the map when it loads. Now i
am provide a url button, by clicking on this button a layer shall be
added to the current map.

Can somebody suggest me any url where i can example codes written in
java for Mapguide.
Thanks,
Jai

Jai Prakash Mansukhani