[mapguide-users] Selection Limit?

Nickthetemp nickthetemp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 07:57:07 EDT 2009

I should have mentioned that I am using mapguide enterprise 2010.

I have looked in both the config files and there is no longer a
SelectionFilterSize. I have the same problem on mapguide enterprise 2009
which does contain the SelectionFilterSize and uping the limit does not fix
the problem there.

Hi Nick,

Actually, there is a feature selection limit. Its name is
SelectionFilterSize and u can find it on 2 config files:

- C:\Archivos de programa\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Bin\serverconfig.ini
- C:\Archivos de
programa\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\webconfig.ini

Both on [GeneralProperties].

Just change that number and restart your services.

Hope it helps.

Tom