[mapguide-users] Non-Administrator Users Can't Login

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Jul 29 03:41:27 EDT 2009

You can manage users from the MapAdmin:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php

These users can then log in to MapGuide.

You need to set their permissions to resources
with a tool like Maestro or Studio.

There are no execute permissions in MapGuide, only read and write.
The permission system is not really documented, and works the opposite
of what I expected.
Search the mailing lists for details.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S