[mapguide-users] Adding layer to runtimemap

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jul 30 02:58:04 EDT 2009

Indeed it is.
You need to change line 1545 of the file
MaestroAPI/Generated/LayerDefinition-1.3.0.cs
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/trunk/Tools/Maestro/MaestroAPI/Generated/LayerDefinition-1.2.0.cs#L1545

Before:
public static readonly string SchemaName = "LayerDefinition-1.2.0.xsd";
After:
public static readonly string SchemaName = "LayerDefinition-1.3.0.xsd";

I will put that fix in trunk, but for now you can use it if you compile
yourself.

This also means that you cannot save 1.3.0 layers from Maestro.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S