[mapguide-users] 2.1 installation problem

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:37:10 EDT 2009

Not quite, from your observations it seems the main offender is the
php_MapGuideApiEnvConfig.dll

Looking at the source-code, you'll see the GetModuleHandleEx() API I
mentioned being used.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/trunk/MgDev/Web/src/PhpMapGuideApiEnvConfig/PhpMapGuideApiEnvConfig.cpp

Now the purpose of the php_MapGuideApiEnvConfig.dll is to resolve multiple
different versions of php installed on the same system.

If the only version of PHP you're using is the one that comes with MapGuide,
then you can remove the reference to php_MapGuideApiEnvConfig.dll in the
php.ini and see if MapGuide is operational.

If so, then we just need to see if a Windows 2000 equivalent API exists
(GetModuleHandle???) that does the same thing.

- Jackie