[mapguide-users] 2.1 installation problem

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:07:52 EDT 2009

Ok I've just done a clean install on a Windows 2000 VM with a trunk build
installer (roughly the same as the 2.1 beta) using Apache/PHP and I have a
functioning server and web extensions.

I also got the same problems with php_MapGuideApiEnvConfig.dll in my error
logs.

So there must be some other factor at play here.

Have you tried running both the MapGuide Server and/or Apache interactively?

Please note that I also installed the Windows 2000 Update Rollup package as
well. I don't know if this makes a difference.

- Jackie