[mapguide-users] ALIAS keeping old path in Package

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Tue Jun 2 12:32:54 EDT 2009

On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 09:23:53 -0700, Chris Claydon
<chris.claydon at autodesk.com> wrote:

> I think it should be possible to unzip the package, batch update the
> config docs to use the new paths, and then zip it back up before
> importing it into the second server. A little ugly, but probably much
> easier than manually updating each feature source.

This is what we routinely do when moving an app from one server to
another. It takes only a few minutes with a good text editor to do a
global search-and-replace of the paths in all the affected XML files and
then zip it all back up.

--
James Card
California CAD Solutions, Inc.