[mapguide-users] MapGuide v2.1 - Cannot select features on the map

miansi AndreiSinelnikov at SierraSystems.com
Tue Jun 9 02:45:32 EDT 2009

Hello,

We are using MG v2.0.2 with SQL 2008.

I just install MG 2.1 and cannot resolve selection problem - layers drawn on
the map, but selection not working. I am using SRID 4269.

I believe it has something to do with coordinate system or scale, but I do
not know how to fix it:
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3047742/coords.png

I tried coord system override on dataconnection and map:
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3047742/_dataconnection.png

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3047742/_map.png

My layer definition looks like this:
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3047742/_layer.png

I see repeatable errors in Error.log, but cannot figure out what triggers
them:

<2009-06-08T23:38:24> 	5584	Ajax Viewer	::1	Administrator
 Error: Failed to stylize layer:
ENGINEEREDSTRUCTURE_ROAD_FEATURE_INTERSECTION
        An exception occurred in FDO component.
        RDBMS: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]A .NET
Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or
aggregate "geometry":

        System.FormatException: 24305: The Polygon input is not valid
because the ring does not have enough distinct points. Each ring of a
polygon must contain at least three distinct points.

        System.FormatException:

           at Microsoft.SqlServer.Types.Validator.Execute(Transition
transition)

           at Microsoft.SqlServer.Types.ForwardingGeoDataSink.EndFigure()

           at Micr
 StackTrace:
  - MgMappingUtil.StylizeLayers() line 776 file
c:\osgeo\mapguide_21\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\MappingUtil.cpp
<2009-06-08T23:38:24> 	5584	Ajax Viewer	::1	Administrator
 Error: Failed to stylize layer: ENGINEEREDSTRUCTURE_ROAD_LINE_ROADWAY