[mapguide-users] MapGuide v2.1 - Cannot select features on the map

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 02:53:54 EDT 2009

there's probably been a change in the fdo provider since 2.0.2

end of the day, your getting a very clear error from your
database layer via FDO, as such it doesn't seem to be a
mapguide issue per se

whats the WKT for the geom causing the error?

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com
+61 405 847 168