[mapguide-users] King.Oracle important update

Olyster mcnolii at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:10:22 EDT 2009

<FeatureProvider>
  <Name>King.Oracle.0.1.1</Name>
  <DisplayName>King Provider for Oracle</DisplayName>
  <Description>Read/write access to spatial and attribute data in an Oracle
Spatial.</Description>
  <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
  <Version>0.1.1.0</Version>
  <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.3.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
  <LibraryPath>KingOracleProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
</FeatureProvider>

use the same FDOObjVersion as all the other in providers.xml ... in this
case 3.3.0.0