[mapguide-users] King.Oracle important update

marius.360 marius at osssa.co.za
Thu Jun 11 09:58:25 EDT 2009

Yes I restarted the service, as well as the server when that didn't work.
Perhaps I made a mistake in entering some of the text in the providers.xml,
but I am not sure as the same thing works for 2.1. Can you perhaps send me
your entry for the King.Oracle provider in your providers.xml? Then I can
just paste and see if it solves my problem.

Marius