[mapguide-users] Getting User domain and username active directory from task pane

Olyster mcnolii at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 09:54:51 EDT 2009

Kenneth,

thanks for your answer.

I want to retrieve user's domain info for another purpose ... not to
authenticate the user in MapGuide.

Since I get nothing when using my code in a page residing in the taskPane
but I can get it in my startpage, I want to pass it the the MapGuide using
GET method ... like WebLayout, Locale, etc ...

I have a startpage where I call the Mapguide page (ex:<iframe
src="/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?SESSION=???&WEBLAYOUT=???" />) and I pass the
domain information with an extra parameter &DomInfo=...

How can I retrieve this values from an aspx page residing in the TaskPane ?
I tried with request.querystring("DomInfo") but I get nothing ...

Thanks ... I'm almost there !