[mapguide-users] more 2.1 problems (GDAL this time)

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Fri Jun 12 14:53:07 EDT 2009

Sorry for the barrage of problems - but this seems to happen every time
there's an update....I've said it before, but it would be REALLY nice if
the upgrade process could be made without breaking everything.

Anyway - my problem right now is with the gdal provider. I had an air
photo layer and data source working fine in 2.0....after the upgrade to
2.1, that died. If I edit the existing datasource, and do a preview of
it, I don't see any of my photos listed (the datasource points to an
alias - which works, because I see the files listed in Maestro). I've
tried debugging using CPL_DEBUG=ON, but that's not giving me any errors.
I'm totally stumped as to where to go from here. I also get the same
problem if I make a brand new datasource...

Andrew
--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*