[mapguide-users] Error when selecting features

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jun 16 08:55:02 EDT 2009

That error message is misleading because it is saying it can't parse a
JSON response.  To find the real cause of the error, you will have to
look in Firebug at the response from the queries sent to MapGuide, which
will be in one of SaveSelection.php, GetSelection.php or Selection.php
(maybe even Query.php) depending on what version you are using.

Mike