[mapguide-users] Can't log into Server via Maestro

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jun 18 02:59:40 EDT 2009

If it only happens in Maestro, and you are not using the latest
preview version, I'm guessing that you have a corrupt resource header.

The previous versions of Maestro would retrieve the complete
list of folders and resources on startup. This will trigger any
problems with resource headers on any folder or file.

The latest preview does not have this problem,
as it only loads parts of the list, as I would expect Studio does.

If the latest preview solves the problem, try
opening all the folders, and see if you get the error.

I have seen something like this once, where a deleted folder
was somehow still registered, and the error only occured when
requesting the full resource list.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S