[mapguide-users] permissions to users

T.kiran kumar reddy kiranreddy.hcu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 06:34:41 EDT 2009

hai to everyone,

         I am useing mapguide server version 2.0.1.2716 and maestro 1.0.9 ,
I created some users with different permissions like some body having admin
and some body have map author and some body nothing just user , what i want
is specified user may access the specified package in server not all is
there any procedure to give  like that ? is it posssible in mapguide if
possible how? please help me

still you didn't get

what i want is , i want to create one user and he has to access the some
specified packages in the server not all the packages if any body knows
please help me

thank Q