[mapguide-users] Editing tool using MapGuide Open Source

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Jun 22 03:06:46 EDT 2009

"Without hassles" is a large concept :)

It works really well, but you need to read some of the OL source to fully
understand all the parameters involved.

You can see sample code here:
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/

There is both an example for MapGuide, and several for editing.
You just need to mix and match.

You could also take a look at fusion, which is based on OL,
and comes with quite a few tools.

I don't think it has editing functions right now, but you
should be able to call the OL editing functions.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S