[mapguide-users] Can anybody help with colouring symbols?

JamesDudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jun 22 12:16:23 EDT 2009

Hi,
I am using MGOS 2, MGStudio and .NET

In the Sheboygan sample there is a symbols folder with BasicSymbols and
Logos in. The BasicSymbols contains 2 PushPins. These can be coloured but
the Logos can't. There are a few things that are baffling me:

Where are these symbols stored on the computer?
What format are they in?
How can I create my own?

So to sum up I want to know how to create a symbol with the same properties
as the PushPin symbol that can be coloured depending on certain criteria.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Regards
JD

p.s. I appreciate that this isn't directly associated with MGOS but I am
hoping somebody might be able to help:)