[mapguide-users] How to files that are more that 1.5gb in size.

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Mon Jun 22 13:27:18 EDT 2009

If you are trying to upload the files you are probably hitting the file upload size settings in php.ini

PHP will support uploads of 2GB if you change the setting.

But as Zac suggested you should use unmanaged data by putting your data locally on the server on a data drive and configuring an alias to the folder using Site Admin. No restart should be needed.

Dave