[mapguide-users] MGE 2010: fusion pre-authentication (autologin) no longer works

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Jun 22 17:37:30 EDT 2009

Can anyone confirm that this is a problem with MGOS 2.1 beta?  It probably
is since it uses the same version of Fusion as MGE 2010...... This ticket
entry to the MGOS Trac looks like the same or similar issue:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1021.  It's confusing since it shows
the version as 2.0.2 and I have a 2.0.2 application that works fine with the
SESSION parameter.  I did not see any Fusion Trac tickets related to this
problem.

If this problem exists in 2.1 it will prevent me from upgrading my
production server as I use the same method to bypass authentication after
programmatically establishing a session.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
47° 46' N 116° 49' W
www.SpatialGIS.com