[mapguide-users] Maptip's wrong position

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:12:49 EDT 2009

Hi All,
maptip is showing up in the wrong position for SQL2008 layers which are
SQLViews with inner join.
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3143092/maptipIssue1.jpg
The red circle(upper left corner of the maptip rectangle) in the image
indicates the mouse pointer.
however with SQLviews without inner join maptip is working correctly.
I have tested with MG 2.0.2 + AJAX viewer and FUSION 1.1 and also with  MG
2.1 + AJAX viewer and FUSION 2. In all cases I can see the same issue.

Any idea about it?

Regards,

-----
Rodolfo Moreno