[mapguide-users] SL-King and none feature class tables

Stephane Viviand sviviand at geomapgis.com
Wed Jun 24 10:12:27 EDT 2009

We are using latest SL-King oracle provider to access an existing oracle
schema, which contains tables with geometries and some others without
geometries.
In this case, we don't see any table in MapGuide Studio, and can't create
any map.
If I'm connecting to a schema containing only spatial data table, I can see
my tables containing geometry.

Is there something special to do on my existing schema to view all the
tables (containing geometry and not containing geometries).

Thanks in advance