[mapguide-users] MSSqlServer Spatial problem

zolinko zolinko at freemail.hu
Tue Jun 30 04:49:09 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,
Yes, I also can insert with third patry software, or if I use directly the
FDO API.
But with Mapguide Web server API it is not possible.
I don't think it is a permission problem, since if I use FDO API,
I can insert and update with the same user (it is the owner of the schema).
It seems it is simply doesn't working in Mapguide...
Thx
zolinko