[mapguide-users] MSSqlServer Spatial problem

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Wed Jun 24 11:11:27 EDT 2009

What coordinate system is your data in? Apparently SQL Server has 2 geometry types, Geometry and Geography. Geography is used for Lat Long based data. I haven't worked with inserts and the new provider so I don't know if there is anything special about it. Are you inserting features one by one? Attaching your code might help.

Regards,
Dave