[mapguide-users] Missing tiles

Joel Carranza jec at gatekeeper.com
Wed Jun 24 12:24:18 EDT 2009

Check your error log on the server. If a tile fails to render because of
whatever reason, it still creates a tile

See RFC 64 - http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc64

"Currently an exception thrown during the stylization code for a tile is
caught and ignored. This can lead to partially incomplete tiles which are
hard to detect as no error information is passed via the API. Even worse the
tile is kept in the tilecache!"

--joel