[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Sourc 2.0.2 how can use Mentor?

Gyufi endre.budai at geoview.hu
Thu Jun 25 11:48:15 EDT 2009

Thanks you Jason and Dave for answers!

> Jason wrote:
>
> Are the MGOS and MGE servers and web tiers configured to run on different
> port numbers?

MGOS and MGE using different ports.

MGE using 2800, 2801 and 2802.
MGOS using 2810, 2811 and 2812.

> Dave wrote:
>
> I noticed you don't have an 8008 port in your URLs. Does this mean you are
> using IIS?

You are right. I using IIS.

> Dave wrote:
>
> Site Admin is always PHP and Flexible Web Layouts use PHP so only one path
> to your php.ini will work under IIS.

Probably this is the problem. So I can't using more MapGuide on same server.
I'm sad. :(

Actually I interested in, how can I use Mentor with MGOS 2.0.2.
I updated the projections.xml and updated the Coordinate System of the map
in webstudio to use MapGuide the right Coordinate System, which it can
interpret, but MapGuide render a blank map, so it not drawn any feature to
the map.

I searching the solution for days, but I don't find it.
Maybe I can use only the MGOS 2.1 beta?

Regards,
Gyufi