[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Sourc 2.0.2 how can use Mentor?

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Jun 25 11:13:56 EDT 2009

I noticed you don't have an 8008 port in your URLs. Does this mean you are using IIS? If so only one instance of PHP will likely be valid which means you can only install one version of MapGuide and have it working properly? Site Admin is always PHP and Flexible Web Layouts use PHP so only one path to your php.ini will work under IIS.

In other words side by side installs of MapGuide under IIS won't work.

Just throwing that out there.

Dave