[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Sourc 2.0.2 how can use Mentor?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jun 25 11:10:11 EDT 2009

Are the MGOS and MGE servers and web tiers configured to run on different port numbers?  I haven't tried running multiple versions of MG on the same box before, but I think I remember reading something about one of them having to run the MapAgent and PHP as CGI rather than ISAPI to prevent problems with INI file confusion.

Jason