[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Sourc 2.0.2 how can use Mentor?

Gyufi endre.budai at geoview.hu
Thu Jun 25 08:18:05 EDT 2009

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for answer.

I using this link:

http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html

this is the mapagent of MapGuide Open Source.

I can use the mapagent of MapGuide Enterprise with this link:

http://localhost/mapguide2009/mapagent/index.html

It's weird, because I can't use PHP functions in MGOS mapagent, just html.
PHP functions writes out this:
"Invalid access to memory location."

In IIS the path of the fcgi extent is right:
"C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\mapagent\isapi_MapAgent.dll"

Do you have any idea?

Thank you in anticipation.
Gyufi