[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Sourc 2.0.2 how can use Mentor?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jun 25 12:15:55 EDT 2009

Yes, the PHP.INI search path makes this annoying.

http://php.net/manual/en/configuration.file.php

I wonder if it would work to create a new app pool that runs under a specific user and setting the PHPRC environment variable for that user?  Or to run both PHPs as CGI apps, remove the registry key, and rely on them picking up the PHP.ini from the install dir.  This won't perform all that well, but I can't imagine running this combination of software on anything but a development PC anyway...

Jason