[mapguide-users] Here's some stress testing on Mapguide

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Tue Jun 30 11:53:21 EDT 2009

OK i got some numbers for MGOS 2.1
I did not run the test on the same server i run it on my computer.
I run the same test but only using 10 concurent users ( my pc does not like
20 users ...)
result:
  w3w loose 1.6 meg / minute
  mg   loose 0,7 meg / minute

It's near the half, but it is normal as i only run 10 users instead of 20.

I can give you my grinder script if you want to try it on your machine.
Pretty simple to install, and i use Sheboygan as dataset.

Bruno