[mapguide-users] Here's some stress testing on Mapguide

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:10:51 EDT 2009

I seem to remember a recent commit which mentioned something about
another fix post the last 2.1 beta.

In terms of leaks, it would be interesting to know where the server
memory usage return to after the caching timeouts from
serverconfig.ini expire.

Setting these to less should highlight any leaks

ie ru the script and then wait for the timeouts to expire

Thats said, I'm just a loly user not a dev on the code base..

please share your script on the wiki!

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 1:53 AM, Bruno Scott<bscott at geomapgis.com> wrote:

> OK i got some numbers for MGOS 2.1
> I did not run the test on the same server i run it on my computer.
> I run the same test but only using 10 concurent users ( my pc does not like
> 20 users ...)
> result:
>  w3w loose 1.6 meg / minute
>  mg   loose 0,7 meg / minute
>
> It's near the half, but it is normal as i only run 10 users instead of 20.
>
> I can give you my grinder script if you want to try it on your machine.
> Pretty simple to install, and i use Sheboygan as dataset.
>
> Bruno

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com
+61 405 847 168