[mapguide-users] UpdateFeatures

Ivan Milicevic Ivan.Milicevic at supranet.hr
Mon Mar 2 00:46:49 EST 2009

Hello Zac, hello group

I'm havig the same problems as George has. Tried
result.GetItem(0).GetValue() and resoult is 9. Can you help me? I'm
really suffering to create this "easy to do" feature.

The following code does it well, no execption, no errors but no deleted
feature as well.

PLease, be note that Filter string is fine.

Thanx a lot.

        string TIMgisUser =
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["TIMgisUser"];
        MapGuideApi.MgInitializeWebTier(@"C:\program
files\MapguideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\webconfig.ini");
        MgUserInformation userInfo = new
MgUserInformation("Administrator", "" +
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["mgP"] + "");
        MgSite site = new MgSite();
        site.Open(userInfo);
        String mgSessionId = site.CreateSession();

        MgUserInformation userInfoNew = new
MgUserInformation(mgSessionId);
        MgSiteConnection siteConnection = new MgSiteConnection();
        siteConnection.Open(userInfoNew);

        MgResourceService resourceService =
siteConnection.CreateService(MgServiceType.ResourceService) as
MgResourceService;
        MgFeatureService featureService =
siteConnection.CreateService(MgServiceType.FeatureService) as
MgFeatureService;
        MgResourceIdentifier resId = new
MgResourceIdentifier("Library://PROJEKTI/ZLZ/PODACI/DIONICE.FeatureSourc
e");
        MgFeatureCommandCollection commands = new
MgFeatureCommandCollection();
        MgDeleteFeatures deleteCmd = new MgDeleteFeatures("DIONICE",
"(FeatId='1')");
        commands.Add(deleteCmd);

        featureService.UpdateFeatures(resId, commands, false);
        string re = featureService.UpdateFeatures(resId, commands,
false).GetItem(0).GetPropertyType().ToString();

        Response.Write(featureService.TestConnection(resId));