[mapguide-users] asp.net example of loading a webmapservice layer

stoff mail at effing.org
Tue Mar 3 06:01:27 EST 2009

Hi,

I have a new and an old problem :

First I am still looking for a solution about transparency
Do I have to configure it in the layerdefinition.xml AND in the called URL(
... ?service=wms&transparent=true)?

Second problem:

BuildLayerDeifinitionData-Function there is an encoding-problem in the row
"doc.LoadXML(layerDefString). He finds a char code 65279 as first Charakter
.... strange, because loading of the layerdefinition works fine, and there
is no charakter like this in the xml-file ...
Is there a posibility to use explicitly UTF-8 Encoding within the mapguide
resource-classes?

Best regards,

Christoph