[mapguide-users] asp.net example of loading a webmapservice layer

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Tue Mar 3 07:01:51 EST 2009

First :
In my case it was enough to define it in the configuration file for the
WMS datasource
  <SchemaMapping provider="OSGeo.WMS.3.1" name="WMS"
xmlns="http://fdowms.osgeo.org/schemas">
    <complexType name="ByggType">
      <RasterDefinition name="Image">
        <Format>PNG</Format>
*        <Transparent>true</Transparent>
*        <BackgroundColor>0xFFFFFF</BackgroundColor>
        <Time>current</Time>
        <Elevation>0</Elevation>
        <SpatialContext>EPSG:32632</SpatialContext>
        <Layer name="VERANDA">
          <Style/>
        </Layer>
        <Layer name="TAKSPRANG">