[mapguide-users] Load AutoCAD Map 3D DWG file

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Tue Mar 10 08:46:06 EDT 2009

If I understand you correct, you expect that Studio creates "feature
joins" out of link templates in MAP3D. This seems a little brave
expectation since it is not always possible - if your link templates
were pointing for example to a local MS Access file how would they be
translated ? I think you have to create these joins in Studio

Stefan Dalakov