[mapguide-users] Concatenate geographic and non-geographic data

Rui Daniro ruidaniro at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 11 12:48:37 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,

I created a view which defines a view of a query, I can see it when I
connect to my database using pgadmin III but not able to see when I connect
to my database. All I want is to show geometric information stored in one
table with non geometric information stored in another table, there is anay
way known to accomplish this?

Thanks