[mapguide-users] Modify mapdefinition in a layout

euskalmap ziburudebian at free.fr
Tue Mar 17 10:24:26 EDT 2009

The file is generate in my code after the instruction
'resourceSrvc.SetResource(webLayoutId, contentByteSource.GetReader(),
null);' So, i do not understand why the file is fine and my mapdefinition in
my layout generate the error An exception occurred in the XML parser.

If you have few minutes you can see the trace of my function ag_SetLayoutMap
here :  http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/Trace.htm
http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/Trace.htm
and a sample of my C# code here :  http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/sample.asp
http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/sample.asp , who is describe the ag_SetLayoutMap