[mapguide-users] invokeurl

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 00:27:57 EDT 2009

Hi,
iam using Mapguide opensource 2.0 (with .net 2.0 +IIS 5.1)
iam using mapguide maestro for creating packages.
Now i want to use Invoke URL (i thought while clicking on feature of the
layer a new window will   be open)
It can be down with invoke url? and how to use it?

Can u guide me plz

Regards,
Padmini.